It’s time for the second installment of my favorite picks for our amazing mothers! I thought I’d get this one out a little sooner than I did last year so you truly have time to make sure you get everything you need for your mom in time for Mother’s Day (it’s May 14, for the record). So below are a few items I’ve seen that I think any mother would be lucky to have!
For the baking mom.
- KitchenAid Mixer – Honestly, who doesn’t want one of these? If you’re even remotely into baking this is a must-have tool on your kitchen counter. My mom got one of these a few years ago and still loves it – and my sister (a momma to be) actually got two at her bridal shower. Can never have enough, amiright?
For the modern mom.
- Amazon Echo – If your mom is always asking Siri questions, then the Echo is easily a great gift for her. The Amazon Echo is becoming a pretty common household item. Its ability to follow voice commands makes it easy for moms to curate to-do lists and reminders, check the weather, or listen to their favorite artists or NPR podcasts.
For the forgetful mom.
- Tile Mate – I’d never heard of this product until a friend of mine posted about a parking fiasco in NYC after a night at a concert. I actually bought my mom a cheap key finder a few years ago – it was cool until it malfunctioned and the beeping never ceased. The Tile Mate can be attached to keys, luggage, slipped into your wallet, or more to ensure you never waste time searching for lost items. The Tile Mate app allows you to use your phone to find your lost item OR you can use the tile to find your phone. Pretty cool!
For the active mom.
- Fitbit – This is a perfect gift for the mom who loves to be active. Whether it’s daily neighborhood walks, spin classes, or weightlifting – this wearable technology is perfect for any mom trying to hit a goal. Not only is this a watch, but it can track daily steps, calories burned, heart rate and even sleep patterns.
For the health and beauty mom.
- Simply Aly Scrubs – I had this on my list last year and it’s going on here again. Besides the fact that I know the amazing young woman behind the brand, I’ve used it myself as well as gotten it as gifts for others, so I can vouch that they’re amazing products. Pamper your momma with these homemade organic scrubs, soaps, masks, and more. Use code Mom17 for 15% off!
For the new mom.
- I found a few cute and inexpensive things on Etsy and Uncommon Goods. My sister and her husband are going to be first time parents, so I thought I’d include some gifts hubby’s or family can get for a new momma.
There you have it! Those are my top picks for Mother’s Day this year (Mom, if you’re reading this, let me know what you want). What about you? What gift ideas do you have?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a percentage of the sale as compensation. The good news? It doesn’t cost you any extra! All opinions are my own.